Can’t eat gluten? Or want to increase your food diversity? Buckwheat flour is a nutrient packed alternative to white flour. These versatile fluffy buckwheat pancakes are a must!
Fluffy Buckwheat Pancakes
Makes 5 pancakes
drizzle of olive oil or coconut oil
½ cup buckwheat flour
¾ cup soy milk
1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
½ tsp. baking powder
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat your choice of oil in a frying pan on low-medium heat.
- Pour some batter into a heated frying pan and cook until you see small bubbles coming up on the edges of the pancake. Slide a spatula under the pancake to flip and cook on the other side.
- Top with coconut yoghurt, a little drizzle of maple syrup, berries, and hemp seeds.
- This recipe contains an affiliate link, which means we may receive a commission if you click a product and purchase something that we have recommended, but at no extra cost to you.