Whether you’d like to have these stored in your freezer for your evening treat, take them to work to share with your colleagues, or add them to your next party platter, these hazelnut truffles are sure to impress.
100g hazelnut butter
2 scoops of protein powder (vanilla or chocolate work well)
1 Tbsp. almond meal
1/3 cup maple syrup
¼ cup raw cacao
½ Tsp. lion’s mane mushroom powder (optional)
Dark Chocolate for melting (sub vegan)
Cacao for dusting
- Combine ingredients for balls into a bowl and mix until you have a consistency that can be rolled into a ball.
- Place balls on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate. (how to)
- Roll balls one at a time in chocolate, and place them back onto the tray.
- Dust lightly with cacao.
- Place in fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container for a week.
- This recipe contains an affiliate link, which means we may receive a commission if you click a product and purchase something that we have recommended, but at no extra cost to you.