If you need a protein boost, this protein ball recipe will do just the thing!
An excellent morning tea, post work-out or afternoon pick-me-up. Enjoy with a cup of green tea and feel recharged!
You could use any nut butter you like, check out our favourite affiliate brands for protein powders and nut butters here.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
This recipe makes approx. 8 protein balls.
7-10 grams of protein per serve.
Serving size = 1 protein ball.
100g peanut butter
2 scoops of protein powder (vanilla or chocolate work well)
1 tbsp. almond meal
1/3 cup maple syrup
¼ cup raw cacao
- Combine ingredients for balls into a bowl and mix until you have a consistency that can be rolled into a ball.
- Place balls on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate.
- Roll balls in chocolate and place onto a tray.
- Top with crushed peanuts or shaved chocolate.
- Place in fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container for a week.