Loaded with fibre, vitamin C, manganese and ALA omega-3 fatty acids, there is a lot to love about this salad.
Winter Quinoa Salad
1 cup pumpkin, cubed & roasted or air fryer (chips setting)
1 cup quinoa
1 tbsp. chicken bone broth powder
1 cup spinach
¼ cup cranberries
¼ cup walnuts
2 tbsp. Goats’ cheese, sprinkled to serve
Juice of 1 orange
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tbsp. olive oil
Pinch of salt
- Roast your pumpkin in the oven or air fryer.
- Cook quinoa in Thermomix or as per packet instructions, adding the bone broth powder to the water.
- Mix your dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once pumpkin and quinoa is cooked, mix all ingredients together and add dressing.
- Mix well and add Goats’ cheese on top.